Employment-Based Immigration Services

The Nemecek Firm offers highly specialized employment-based immigration services..

Read More

Immigration for Individuals and Families

The Nemecek Firm offers high-quality and affordable representation to U.S...

Read More

Corporate Immigration Compliance Services

Immigration compliance has become increasingly more important for businesses...

Read More

Immigration Litigation Services

The Nemecek Firm is experienced in litigating removal and deportation...

Read More
Why Choose Us

Immigration FAQs


U.S. immigration law is complex. Having an immigration attorney can make the immigration process go more smoothly and give you peace of mind that you are correctly following all procedures. Evidence gathering and presentation often will have a significant impact on the case. By hiring an immigration attorney, you will have an adviser who is experienced in immigration law and who will personally handle your immigration case. We pride ourselves in providing experienced and affordable immigration legal representation and being your immigration partner.

An immigrant petition is a filing to obtain lawful permanent residency in the United States, whereas a non-immigrant petition is a filing to obtain temporary status in the United States (usually based upon employment).

A green card is a slang term for “lawful permanent resident” card.  This card once obtained is proof of U.S. residency.  There are several ways that one can obtain a green card, either through family, employment or other means.

No. It may take from three months to two years to complete the green card process.

The United States is a country that truly believes in the words on the Statue of Liberty which say: “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.” Asylum and Temporary Protected Status are two examples of relief that the United States provides. By consulting with an immigration attorney, you will have an adviser who is experienced in immigration law and will provide you an honest assessment of your eligibility for relief and who will personally handle your immigration case.

The Social Security Administration published a guide to Social Security Numbers for Noncitizens  on its website or you may call SSA toll free at 1-800-325-0778 or 1-800-772-1213 (for the deaf or hard of hearing).


Client’s Feedback

Do it right now!

Make Appointment